• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HOT Brands Hatch Indy Evening 25/08/10...

HOT Brands Hatch Indy Evening 25th August 2010...

Venue: Brands Hatch Indy.
Date: 25th August 2010 (Wednesday).
Noise limit: 102db (static).
Format: Open Pit lane.
Price: £119.

Extras:

Additional Driver: £25.
Passengers: £10.
Instruction: £25.
Helmet Hire: £10.

Come and enjoy some track time after work with an Open Pit Lane track evening at Brands Hatch.

Open Pit Lane events give you the flexibility to go on and off circuit as you like during your evening. You'll be able to enjoy all the circuit time you can handle to develop your driving skills.

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit is a real favourite amongst trackday drivers. This relatively short circuit is surprisingly difficult to perfect with double apexes at both Druids and Clearways. The swoops and dips add to excitement culminating in Paddock Hill Bend often described as being like dropping off the edge of the world! It should be on the list of must-dos for every trackday driver in the country.

Please visit the HOT forum for sign up details :cool:...

Last edited by a moderator:
Brands was resurfaced after the Superbikes last weekend. Did a bike track day there today on the virgin black. All the nasty bumps coming out of clearways have gone and the dip going into paddock is super smooth. Druids seemed very slippy to me, but maybe that was just the fresh tarmac. All in all very impressed.

Cheers for the message lottie, i'm sure it said fully booked when i looked last night lol. must have been drunk

The wettest trackday i've ever done, however the DC5 was awesome. Much better than rocky (probably because I know the track)

Pwning some much more expensive machinary lol

Uber wet, but really enjoyed the conditions:eek:

brands4.jpg

brands5.jpg

hotbrands.jpg

hotbrands2.jpg

HotBrands3.jpg

RPS_5044.jpg

RPS_5170.jpg

RPS_5386.jpg

RPS_5406.jpg

RPS_4865.jpg