• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HOT Castle Combe 19/04/11...

HOT Castle Combe Tuesday 19th April 2011...

Venue: Castle Combe.
Date: 19th April 2011 (Tuesday).
Length: 1.85 miles.
Noise limit: 100db (static).
Format: Sessions (you drive 15 mins every hour).
Price: £165.

Extras:

Additional Driver: FREE.
Passengers: FREE.
Instruction: £20.
Helmets Hire: £20 on the day.

This is now a regular venue on the HOT calendar. With nearly 2 miles of wide track and just 12 cars on circuit, Combe gives a great track/car ratio giving all drivers plenty of space.

The day is being run in 4 x 15 minute separate sessions per hour. One for Hondas-On-Track members, the others for members of Lotus-On-Track.

Castle Combe are probably the best circuit in the UK @ running sessions and maximise the track time you get.

The Instruction is only £20 per session and well worth taking advantage of if it’s your first visit to the circuit.

Please visit the HOT forum for sign up details :cool:...

Quick question, if the sound test is 100dB static, does that mean revving whilst stationary? Will there be tests conducted whilst people are driving? As I'd like to be involved with this but my new exhaust may very well be louder than that on WOT...

Quick question, if the sound test is 100dB static, does that mean revving whilst stationary? Will there be tests conducted whilst people are driving? As I'd like to be involved with this but my new exhaust may very well be louder than that on WOT...

Yes the static test is taken while the car is stationary... The exhaust noise is measured 0.5 meters and @ 45 degrees from the exhaust tail pipe with the engine @ 3/4 max RPM... There will be drive by monitors as well,,, but if you pass the static test then you should be fine... If you have any doubts of your cars noise levels then it is best to get it checked before you book ;)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back