• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HOT North Weald Car Activity day 27/03/09…

North Weald Activity Day

Friday 27th March 2009

Price: £47:00…

Come and have a play on one of Car Limits hugely popular activity days at North Weald, Essex.

WE HAVE SECURED A TWO AREA DAY AND THE SLALOM IS BACK :D

A safe fun activity day which will include slalom course and mini circuits to play on. Have fun on the high speed bend, slalom course & circuits.

Increase your driving ability & have a laugh.

A great chance to come and test your skills in a safe environment with experts on hand!

No noise limits! (With in reason!)
No helmets required!

Only one car on each activity at a time so very safe!!!

Please sign up via the HOT forum :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
As per the invite on FB, dunno if I'll make this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just realized that I will be blasting round the Isle of Man on this day :rolleyes: :twisted: :twisted: Sorry!

That's interesting considering what the MLR charge for what looks like the same thing. (alot more)

£156. It says track masters but from what i've read its pretty much the same as this.

Me me me...I think this time round i should let some one else stand in the cold and do starts, Im gonna take part:twisted:;)

I'm looking forward to getting some work in after this event.
"tp" is taking his S2000 and he can't drive it!:lol:

Thats if he can work out which way to go, ive never known anyone to get so lost as he did last time :lol:

Back