• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HOT Rockingham 15/11/08…

HOT Rockingham 15/11/08…

Venue: Rockingham National Circuit.
Date: Saturday 15/11/08.
Length: 1.7 miles.
Noise limit: 105db.
Price: £99.00…

A sessioned day on the fun National circuit with our friends from Lotus On track.

The 1.7 mile National circuit combines the handling and lake circuits and does not include any of the oval/banking.

The day is being run in 3 groups with each group driving 20 mins per hour. There will be a limit of just 20 cars on track at a time.
Format: sessioned - 3 x 20 mins per hr, you drive 20 mins every hour!!!

Please sign up via HOT forum :cool:...

I better see if there are any tree's in sight for Anouar ,

It's ok , it's safe !! hehe

I would like to say thank you to everybody who came along today, the track etiquette was fantastic and I think/hope everybody had a great day. We only had a few yellow flags and no reds
roll.gif

Also a big thank you to the Lotus organisers, the briefing was one of the best I have been to so far and the instruction I had with Drew was great.

My most memorable moments of the day were;
On arrival spotting Dino in his tent at the side of the entrance
lol.gif

The Frenchies "almost" not being late (you still missed signing on
cul.gif
)

Getting some "newbies" out on track (I hope you all had a good time and it wasnt too scary for you)

Having the pleasure of sharing the track with the EK9 (as I said your driving was very thoughtful considering how much faster you were than anybody else, seeing the car appear in your mirror as quickly as it did was something else)

Being amazed at how quick the FD2 is on track
shocked2.gif

My LSD really coming into its own
baddevil.gif
, its the first time ive really been able to push it on a dry trackday (well my limits anyway) and it was awesome.

Seeing Hondas being used as they should be
baddevil.gif

Thank you to my usual pit crew (you know who you are
wink2.gif
)

and finally..
haitch im really sorry you couldnt make it today :(

Si's pics below, although the track is really bad for taking pictures at:

IMG_9124.jpg

IMG_9127.jpg

IMG_9143.jpg

IMG_9150.jpg

IMG_9166.jpg

IMG_9168.jpg

IMG_9171.jpg

IMG_9196.jpg

IMG_9206.jpg

IMG_9207.jpg

IMG_9211.jpg

IMG_9216.jpg

IMG_9220.jpg

IMG_9227.jpg

IMG_9228.jpg

IMG_9229.jpg

IMG_9231.jpg

IMG_9236.jpg

IMG_9238.jpg

IMG_9241.jpg

IMG_9242.jpg

IMG_9252.jpg

IMG_9262.jpg

IMG_9289.jpg

IMG_9308.jpg

IMG_9316.jpg

IMG_9326.jpg

IMG_9329.jpg

IMG_9330.jpg

IMG_9331.jpg

IMG_9333.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Lottie, nice pictures as usual :)

A great day, some scrary drifts :p but nobody has been injured :rolleyes:

Thanks mark for the session ;)

See you next track day at brands :smt047

Thanks Lottie, nice pictures as usual :)

A great day, some scrary drifts :p but nobody has been injured :rolleyes:

Thanks mark for the session ;)

See you next track day at brands :smt047

Glad you had a good day, the pics are ok considering there really isnt anywhere to take photos, health and safety FTL :lol:

You certainly seemed to be having fun in the S2000 and I followed you for quite sometime when the video was recording :D

Nice vid !

Was that a shortcut that Si points out at 1:45 ?? :D

Another good HOT day.
No red flags, what a change from that day at brands in the week where we had 10 in the course of 3 hours!!! (not a HOT day though...)

Rockingham is a great track to play in, with the wide track and the very smooth tarmac, it was great to drive in the S. Thanks Romain for the scare, as you guys might have noticed I didn't come out :D that's worth a mention lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice vid !

Was that a shortcut that Si points out at 1:45 ?? :D

Another good HOT day.
No red flags, what a change from that day at brands in the week where we had 10 in the course of 3 hours!!! (not a HOT day though...)

Rockingham is a great track to play in, with the wide track and the very smooth tarmac, it was great to drive in the S. Thanks Romain for the scare, as you guys might have noticed I didn't come out :D that's worth a mention lol!

1:45 think it was where somebody had been grass cutting :lol:

Really fantastic day , thanks to the HOT team for orgaanising the event.

Good to see old faces and newbies. Driving standards at the event were impecable and everyone seemed to work flawlessly with each other. Had a really good time dispite my tyres going off after about 4-6 laps and brakes going off a lap later. All good fun !

VERY impressed with the white Predulde , that seem to get going very well.

Will post some vid of sessions somepoint this week when I finally unpack my vid camera!
I LOVE ROCKINGHAM
smilegrin.gif

See ya at Brands.

Back