• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HOT Silverstone GP 05/10/10...

HOT Silverstone GP Tuesday 5th October 2010...

Venue: Silverstone Historic Grand Prix.
Date: 5th October 2010 (Tuesday).
Length: 3.194 miles.
Noise limit: 105db static & 102db drive by.
Format: Open Pit Lane.
Price: £250 (until 01/09/10) then £275.

Extras:

Additional Driver: FREE (but MUST be of similar experience).
Passengers: FREE.
Instruction: £15.
Crash Helmets: £20.

This is now confirmed but limited to only 15 places so be very quick to book this one to avoid missing out.

We've had many joint days with Lotus on Track including three previous Silverstone GP Open Pit Lane days, however LOT stipulate this day is not suitable for beginners or novice drivers. You MUST have attended at least one previous HOT trackday on a real race circuit, North Weald doesn't count unfortunately.

The day is being run as open pit lane and HOT members will join the Lotus majority for what is always a great day out.

Please sign up via the HOT forum :cool:...

This sounds awesome, im in no financial state to commit to something like this now though :( .

Good prive for silverstone though. Only booking as I need to do something in my teg, it sits on the drive all week and most of the weekend doing nothing lol. e.g. I last drove it on Saturday iirc.

Back