• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HOT Snetterton 06/03/10...

For those who are popping along to see us we have been assigned garages 10-18.

I'm working this weekend, so I won't be able to come I'm afraid.

I hope you all have a great time. Pax laps in Julian's JRSC EP3 is a must IMO.

Im trying to get some Guys down, probably be in the afternoon..

See ya there !!

Edy has twisted my arm, so will be coming down at lunchtime to have a look.

Shall have to ask Julian very nicely for a passenger ride in his munster.

Good lad, looking to meet for around 1pm at thickthorne services.

Slight convoy to the Snetter's !!

A smidge of a Convoy will be grand.

Looks like I'll be driving then, as I'm sure Dons will want to have a sit in the FD2.

See you at 1pm on Saturday.

We will be there from about 7:30am in the morning as we have to sign on , unload and prep the car etc.

See ya all there.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's just been a nasty accident a Snetters. One of the guys who works there has just had his leg crushed between two cars. Completely smahed his leg up and broken his wrist. He's currently in theatre now having various ops. Nasty.

There's just been a nasty accident a Snetters. One of the guys who works there has just had his leg crushed between two cars. Completely smahed his leg up and broken his wrist. He's currently in theatre now having various ops. Nasty.

Not good :( Was it one of the marshalls?

Not good :( Was it one of the marshalls?

Not sure what he does. Car crashed into barrier. He was fixing said barrier when another car crashed in to the first car crushing the man.

He has had his left leg amputated below the knee. :(

Bad news that.

Not much you can say other than, it could have been worse, though I'm sure that won't be much of a consolation to him.

Do we know who it is? Be good to get an appreciation fund going to try and cheer him up a bit.... even if its just a card or something.

Sunday was a circuit days day, how come cars were still going round if he was fixing the barrier?

All the marshalls at Snetts are a great bunch , Hope he recovers well.

Sunday was a circuit days day, how come cars were still going round if he was fixing the barrier?

no idea sara. I thought the same when I was first told.

I know the persons name, however I cannot say due to confidentiality reasons. If you would like to send the chap a card etc you would have to get in contact with the organisers at snetterton.

That doesn't sound good!:(

They normally red flag it when somebody has an off though and they have to make repairs.

Back