• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

HOT Snetterton 06/03/10...

HOT Snetterton Saturday 6th March 2010...

Venue: Snetterton.
Date: 6th March 2010 (Saturday).
Noise limit: 105db.
Format: Sessions.
Price: £140.

Extras:

Additional Driver: FREE.
Passengers: FREE (but must be 16 or over).
Instruction: £10 if booked in advanced, £15 on the day.
Helmet Hire: £20 on the day.

Those really nice people at Lotus On Track are up for a bit of Snetterton action and they have invited us to join them, plus it’s a weekend trackday...woohoo!!!

Not always given the respect it deserves but Snetterton is a very rewarding and fast circuit when driven well plus there's a nice hotel/pub just down the road, if required.

With safety improvements coming each year Snetterton is now one of the safest circuits in the UK. Good fun in all conditions and with much improved road links easily accessed from the London/South East and the Midlands.

The day is being run in 3 x 20 minute separate sessions. One for Hondas-on-Track members, one for LoT members and one for PBMW members.

Please visit the HOT forum for sign up details :cool:...

I really need to do this..when do they usually expect the monies ;)

I get on HOT later & show my interest :cool:

I really need to do this..when do they usually expect the monies ;)

I get on HOT later & show my interest :cool:

Payment secures your place, currently have 5 people paid and confirmed and another 7 on the shown interest list.

Hopefully I will have a DC5 by then and will be along, if not I might be with the LoT boys ;)

I'm going to come along and watch you guys n girls go round as i havent got the money to go out myself at the moment, i dont suppose i could be ever so cheeky and jump in for some pax laps with people?

I'm going to come along and watch you guys n girls go round as i havent got the money to go out myself at the moment, i dont suppose i could be ever so cheeky and jump in for some pax laps with people?

Shouldnt be a problem, bring a helmet along, if you havent got one they can be hired for a small fee.

I'll get there for around 9 o clock then :D, be nice to take the civic to its first honda meet :D.

Back