• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How do i remove the centre dash?

Hi need some help!!!!! want to remove the silver centre dash part and repaint it! but how do i get it out???

That worked well for me, one question how do the vents come out on the driver/passenger side? I have a 30AE CTR but have got hold of the facelift vents with the chrome middle pieces. They're built into the centre dash so that was easy using the guide but i cant for the life of me figure out the ones left and right of that by the doors?

That worked well for me, one question how do the vents come out on the driver/passenger side? I have a 30AE CTR but have got hold of the facelift vents with the chrome middle pieces. They're built into the centre dash so that was easy using the guide but i cant for the life of me figure out the ones left and right of that by the doors?

Personally i wouldnt bother the crome refects on the window and mirrors and annoys you when reversing just a point

Back