• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How do you fit energy engine mounts???

Afternoon all,

I have two quick questions. Firstly how easy is it to fit energy engine mounts?

Secondly do they come with decent instructions?

:confused::confused::confused:

Afternoon all,

I have two quick questions. Firstly how easy is it to fit energy engine mounts?

Secondly do they come with decent instructions?

:confused::confused::confused:

two quick answers for you

Not very

and nope, theres better ones online

unless your handy with a spanner id leave it to a professional :)

I did mine:) There a pain in the ass but if you take your time its pretty simple. I did't follow a guide just used my noddle and cracked on with the job, they make such a difference.

ALOT at first but it softens a bit and then you get used to the extra vibes when moving off. Nothing to worry about :)

are you talking about the inserts or mounts? i have just the inserts and love them! i have a standard exhaust and with the inserts in it sounds like i have a real boomy race car :) especially when you back off and let the revs sit about 5k,

If you just fit the rear one you wont notice much change, but if you fit the front one on tick over the dash rattles, if you have K Pro its easy to fix by upping the idle a bit

As far as i am aware they all vibrate fora while and then settle down most people on here use Energy mounts which can be bought from Funky power.

Back