• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How long to hear back from honda

Dropped my car off lastnight for squeaky clutch pedal and problems with gear change had a phone call 20 to 9 this morning asking questions about said problems they said they are about to look into it, 4hrs on and still not had a call back. Its still under warranty so will they just repair any faults they find without informing me 1st or is it bigger than i thought

If it wasn't booked in then they are probably working on it around other priority jobs. I wouldn't worry much tbh (especially considering it's under warranty), they should call you when ready.

Yeah thats what i thought, it was booked in for today (only time i could drop it off was lastnight) its just other cars i've owned garages have rang just to let you know whats going on

First they'll need to get approval from Honda UK for the warrently work at which point they'll order the parts.

Best get approval i've only owned it about a mth else this is going to be one expensive xmas

squeeking pedal is a master cylinder replacement only way to cure this it's ongoing problem for sometime amongst many models.
did this get sorted for you?

Back