• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How many litres?

Buy a 5 litre. There will likely be a little bit left for top ups.

Why would you change the oil without changing the filter?

real capacity oil with filter in fn2

ok with filter how many litres ? thanks for your time loxy !

real oil capacity fn2

ok thanks ! with aftermarket oil pump how ?5,7 litres maybe?toda dipistick is longer or sorter for the fn2 oem dipstick(57,9cm)?

Your first post on this forum.

Doing a full oil change on my fn2 soon, need to know how many litres it will take if anybody knows? thanks for your time !

On to...

ok thanks ! with aftermarket oil pump how ?5,7 litres maybe?toda dipistick is longer or sorter for the fn2 oem dipstick(57,9cm)?

So now you have an aftermarket oil pump? Might have been handy if you'd have mentioned that in your first post.

Is it the Toda or are you just throwing the dipstick in there?

The Toda/FD2 pump does take just short of 6 litres yes, but it's not because of a shorter dipstick, it's because the pump is physically smaller and displaces less oil in the sump meaning you've to put in more to reach the same level relative to the pickup.

:lol: srs?

He must be. :lol:

real oil capacity

now my engine for the fn2 is integra dc5 except from oil tank is oem fn2 !capacity oil now is 6,2 litres!sorry for my english guys !

FFJJa.jpg

Back