• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How Many Miles do you do in a week?

I personaly drive 200-300 miles a week in my car, but total miles per week in any give car/truck I go about 500-600 miles per week.

There was a 94-97 style Integra LS here in the states someone traded in a year or so ago that had over 600,000 miles on one motor. All the services were done at the dealer. I believe Honda gave the person a free car. I was amazed.

5 miles a day, maybe 10 if i go home for lunch. Then the weekend nipping about and whatever "social" use. Hoewever my fuellings so poor at the moment im getting maybe 250 to a tank with granny driving!

:cool:

F*cking hell Nick. What have you been up to? :eek:

Just lots of driving about working and having to pick kit up, Somerset to Hampshire, then to Camden, back to Hampshire, upto the Midlands, back to Hampshire, back to Somerset, back to the Midlands, back to Somerset and then normal commuting on top of that:lol:

Just lots of driving about working and having to pick kit up, Somerset to Hampshire, then to Camden, back to Hampshire, upto the Midlands, back to Hampshire, back to Somerset, back to the Midlands, back to Somerset and then normal commuting on top of that:lol:

that sounds suspicious to me!

Doing about 500 at week at the moment, but used to be about 150 commute then another 150-200 for fun :)

When I lived over Oxford way and had a CTR I used to do 65miles each way on A roads so a tank of go go juice lasted 2 1/2 days :( Mind you, in 18 months I did 75kmiles and loved every one of them :)

I do about 1000 a week. Its a good job the CTR is a fun car to drive because I'm always in it :lol:

Do about 1k a week if I'm driving to work sometimes I just get the train. Cars up to 85K in 3 years but moved house 4 months ago which is increasing the miles drastically

I do 170 miles, A DAY!! Most of it is motorway, but the last 10 miles are serious twisties with a couple of decent straights, I love working lates when it is dry!

i got my CTR on 31 march, I have done 1500 miles. Bugger.

Back