• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How much is Piper catback worth?

Ped

Hi, im thinking of selling the Piper exhaust that came on my EP3 when i bought its. Its quite loud and i fancy something a little more subtle.

wondering how much a second hand piper catback might go for?

I bought mine second hand for circa £250 a while back...I think it was that much anyway. But it should still fetch above £200. Mainly because it's a S/S system and because Piper offer a lifetime guarantee on them.

Thanks for the reply.

Its a nice looking/sounding system. Resonated. Its just a little too loud, even with its silencer in haha. Typical Piper tbf.

Did you manage to get the piper off? Im looking to buy one please PM me if you are after selling yours thanks :)

I've not removed it no. Just enquiring. Im yet to even confirm its a piper as i cannot find a stamp on it anywhere....

I've not removed it no. Just enquiring. Im yet to even confirm its a piper as i cannot find a stamp on it anywhere....

Mine doesn't have a stamp either. Post a few pics of it as the magnex is very similar but has a bigger "hood".

I disagree Hatton, I think the shape of it sits in the splitter recess nice than a slash cut Jap look exhaust.

Can you tell from this photo or do i need a closer one?

DSC_0629.jpg

Back