• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How much should i sell for?

C

Carly

As i'm moving to Oxford In November I want a smaller car that is more nippy to get around the town in....my answer is Mini Cooper S.

Atm I have a 54 reg Black CTR with only 4K miles on the clock....no mods on it at alll.....

How much should I expect from my dealer??? I'm a girl and I dont want to get shafted. I'm thinking 13K???

Cheers
x

Possible, my mate asked the dealer for a price on his 54 reg last month, it had AC and 9k on it, they offered him 12k.

I've got A/C tooo!!!!

Well I need to really get 13K or I wont be selling to a dealer. I'd just rather sell to a dealer than have to take dicks out in it on test drives.

IIRC the Cooper S is shocking on petrol, less then 25mpg on a good... :roll:

He sold it private in the end for £13,350. I understand what you mean about selling privately, but also bare in mind that we are in the run up to xmas and cars are not selling well at the moment, I would wait for the spring if you want sell.

BTW, I dont like the mini, I think you should stick with the CTR :wink:

Keep the CTR Carly. You can still nip around town in that.

Okay it may have the turning circle of a Boeing 757 but still nippy enough around the towns :)

I actually really like the Cooper S.!! My mates just got one and it's a wicked car. Black one with tyre tracks done the middle is what I want...8)

Going to be the new Italian Job :)

Na I think the CTR needs to go....had it 7 months now and the novelty has frankly warn off!! :cry:

I have a 54 with A/C I was offered 13k at a dealers last week .....
That was part x against a new one....

I am keeping the one I have. 8)

I was offered 14.5k on a part ex on mine :shock:

Carly get it to your dealers, with that mileage you should get a reaonable deal, or why not try a part ex for a Cooper S? (spit) :wink:

dotty said:

The dealer had premiers for £16495 so he said "I have knocked nearly 2 grand off the new one, so techinically you are getting nearly £15k for your part ex!"

err....OK then says I, still got to find nearly 4 grand then eh? :roll:

dotty said:

Carly get it to your dealers, with that mileage you should get a reaonable deal, or why not try a part ex for a Cooper S? (spit) :wink:

Yeah going to take it there this afternooon.....hoping to get offered 13K+ so fingers crossed.

Think If i wear a low cut top he will offer me more?? :p (joke)!!

Carly, speak to Alex Gosney about Mini's

He's got one...

gosney_cooper.jpg

Carly said:
Think If i wear a low cut top he will offer me more?? :p (joke)!!
didn't work for me luv....I was thrusting my manboobs ....and it was a cold day....and went to the campest looking one......but he didn't flinch. :wink: :lol: :lol:

I took it to my local dealer yesterday afternoon and got offered 14K :) ....just need to get together another 3K to buy my Cooper S :D

Am I mad or am i mad???? :oops:

Back