• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How much should i sell for?

Carly said:
I took it to my local dealer yesterday afternoon and got offered 14K :) ....just need to get together another 3K to buy my Cooper S :D

Am I mad or am i mad???? :oops:

You will regret it Carly. :shock:

I won't regret it as my mates just got a cooper S....pretty nice cars. Getting bored of the CTR...as I will prob do the cooper S after 6 months....but thats life with me, get bored easily. :D

Test driving 2 Saturday so hopefully should have it by next week......!!!

£17 for a Mini!! :lol: :lol: Think this needs moving to the jokes section!

Carly said:
I won't regret it as my mates just got a cooper S....pretty nice cars. Getting bored of the CTR...as I will prob do the cooper S after 6 months....but thats life with me, get bored easily. :D

Test driving 2 Saturday so hopefully should have it by next week......!!!

noooooooooooo :(

You will be trading in a stylish hatch for a....err.......bland old mini??? :shock:

Not worth the money IMO, but I can see the attraction for young lasses like yourself.....my Mrs likes them but I told her it was a young 'uns car and I would not drive it as people would think I am a gay crimper. :lol:

I can understand what your all saying and yes it's a tad OTT in price but I like them and I think they look smart and easy to drive around the city in when I move upto Oxford next month.

Don't worry hoping to go back to a Honda next year when saved up a bit more for an S2K :)

why dont you just save the 3k your about to spend on a cooper S now, and put that towards the s2k then :wink:

HASNIC said:
You do know you're supposed to take the car past 6000rpm to actually drive it quickly?

Good point. It did get run in my mate said (who sold it to me)...but I dont use it enough tbh, just on weekends and I hardly go far....to Bluewater or out with mates and most of the time we get cabs so we can all drink.

Its run it at 1k miles, the car actually goes fast when you go past 6k rpm upto the limit.

If you like the Cooper S and want to sell the CTR then go for it. :wink:

The CTR isn't for everyone :D

smeg said:
If you like the Cooper S and want to sell the CTR then go for it. :wink:

The CTR isn't for everyone :D

I am Smeg...... :D :lol:

Not many girls drive CTR's.....why is that???? :roll: (it's not a girls car)!

My missus loves driving my car. In fact the cars in Sevenoaks being mistreated by her now :wink:

LOl! IMO everyone likes different cars, but Satan would be driving to work in a snow plough before I even considered doing that. Why?

All IMO of course hunny.

1) Common as F**K.

2) Every Tw@t who has one thinks just because its got a BMW badge on it it has to be WORTH 17-20 k................. PISH OFF!!

3) Totally DESTROYED the entire concept of a Mini

4) Slower than the CTR even though its supercharged........

5) Weights a Small African Elephant (hence the above)

6) Dull to look at

7) Built for girls and gay men.

8 ) Tendency to set fire to themselves (see Watchdog)

9) The sports pack is pants.........

10) Doesnt matter if you have stripes or not........... still dull.

11) Shite steering wheel.

Get an original Mini, or Buy a proper BMW, not this "Joke aimed at the section of the market for small cars and vauxhall corsa's"

Never more has a memory of a car been obliterated as much as our beloved mini....................

Fecking Germans have got a F**king clue about it.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol: I nearly got a Cooper S... then i test drove the CTR and my mind was made up...

My mum runs a Cooper and that is much more in the spirit IMO... not silly power, but pokey and not on huge rims so the ride is sweet.

You guys are only saying all this because it's a BMW....... :cry:

SOates82 said:
Just a question... have you driven one yet?

Nope, i'm test driving 6 second hand one's on Saturday. Sure I will love it though regardless!!

Carly said:
You guys are only saying all this because it's a BMW....... :cry:

I think its being said cos you obviously haven't driven your CTR in Anger.

Tonight when you get home, go out in the car get it nice and warmed up, 10mins or so and find a road long enough that you can put it in 2nd gear and go full throttle and wait untill you see 8k revs on the rev counter. If that doesn't do anything for you then sell up and by the slower mini.

Back