• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How to buy Gruppe m with discount

does this kit require any cutting to make it fit or is it bolt straight on?? Cheers, just bought a 55 plate premier so new to all this!!!

does this kit require any cutting to make it fit or is it bolt straight on?? Cheers, just bought a 55 plate premier so new to all this!!!

Bolts straight on, but if you want to modify the scuttle (which you dont have to, but it will look better) then you need to cut and fibreglass. Its not that hard tbh and there is a good guide available.

I need to buy a gruppem but due to our customs I cannot because the kit's price is around 1000$ and I need a 60-70$ priced receipt in order to get it out of our customs ...Is it possible for them to put a receipt for 60-70$ ?

Thank you for the answers..

Does this deal still work? A new Gruppe M for £350 is very tempting.

Damn you temptation!!!!

Just for the Record, The discount is still applicable through me although prices differ depending on exchange rate etc.

Due to the global recession exchange rate aint that great!

Do you have a current price that we should expect to pay now including any custom charges?

thanks Matt

i just e-mailed him and he sent me the price through but when you convert it it works out like £800 shorly this can't be right

A brand new Gruppe M which only come from Japan is going to be very expensive because the Pound is so weak against the Yen atm. There is nothing the traders can do atm. Think of their position. It's their livelihood that's suffering because of this.

Back