• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How to calculate your MPG

andyd said:
MilanoChris said:
andyd said:
MilanoChris said:
andyd said:
MilanoChris said:

Beat that suckers :D/

i have :wink:

In a teg though. Thought that with higher compression that it will give better economy?

other way around fella. :wink:

Andy

How the feck are you managing 40 MPG plus then? :shock: :lol:

I've really got a 2Lt TDi lump in there :lol:

Andy

Hmm no fair!

Welsh-Rich said:
Still hitting low (very low) 20's :?

Fast and the Furious Style

I've seen the way you drive, you've got a heavy right foot! :lol: :lol:

MilanoChris said:
Welsh-Rich said:
Still hitting low (very low) 20's :?

Fast and the Furious Style

I've seen the way you drive, you've got a heavy right foot! :lol: :lol:

It's the damn ECU (plus exhaust / Mani combo)

I can't stop myself from driving everywhere in 4th :oops: :lol:

These cars can be economical...honest.

Drove from glasgow to bury st edmonds..wherever that is ;p 42.05 on that trip. Red light came on at 350 mile, braved another 20 mile, stopped with 370 on the dial and i could only get 40 liters in :O It was only a 400 mile drive too reckon i could have made it on a full tank so i was quite anoyed ;p

90mph pretty much all the way, on the way back tho, it was a friday almost 1 3/4 tanks to get back :twisted:

On average i get around 26mpg.

Filled up last Tuesday & used the car as normal round town & to & from work, then to Alton Towers @ the weekend on motorway, then A&B roads, filled up again before shooting to Northamptonshire, then home, more town driving & managed

29.20mpg....not too bad I spose :oops:

28.98 mpg to Luton and back. Varied driving including lots of VTec :twisted:

I tried my best yesterday. Had a long journey to do so thought i'd see my best comsumption.

Put 41.75 litres in the car and got 321 miles averaging a 34.95 mpg. Thats my best ever :? :lol: How the hell does Andy beat me :lol: Still some left in the tank though, will update it when i use it all!

andyd said:
Last weeks tank

40.27MPG :shock:
Did you make a very long single motorway journey and stayed in under 70mph constantly?
Quite frankly I find that hard to believe.

The best I've ever managed last year was 441 miles to the tank and that was from Essex to Cadwell Park and back with a few local miles and short VTEC overtakes.
That only worked out 38.5mpg!

N8 ORTS said:
I had 20.87MPG yesterday due to the Norfolk meet.

My average is now 26MPG. :(

You still running her in too? :lol:

Wait till she's run in & watch the MPG hit the teens

SpaceMonkey said:
N8 ORTS said:
I had 20.87MPG yesterday due to the Norfolk meet.

My average is now 26MPG. :(

You still running her in too? :lol:

Wait till she's run in & watch the MPG hit the teens

Yes Lee, i haven't even VTEC'd yet. :roll: :lol:

Didn't actually nail it that much yesterday, i'm hoping i can crack 20MPG in the future though! :shock: :lol:

N8 ORTS said:
Yes Lee, i haven't even VTEC'd yet. :roll: :lol:

Didn't actually nail it that much yesterday, i'm hoping i can crack 20MPG in the future though! :shock: :lol:

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

See if you can crack under 10mpg once she's run in properly then :twisted:

I am getting 26 mpg on the stop start commute to Manchester and circa 35mpg on the motorway in the Audi - not bad considering it probably weighs three tonnes.....

My last £30 has seen me get 22.73mpg. Haven't hammerd it that much either. That's the feckin same as an M3. :(

Back