• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

How To Tegiwa M?

I know everyone is bored about hearing about this piece of kit but I have received it and it doesn't come with any instructions on how it goes together!!! I heard there was one on their website but for the life of me cannot find it. So if anyone has the original guide they could post or just a general guide ( maybe with pics ). It really would help me out alot, after spending that much don't want to get it wrong.

Sorry to keep asking questions but I just read that if raining or washing your car the scoop should be closed, is this really a massive problem as I haven't heard any complaints about it with the Gruppe M or the Tegiwa M? If so is a case of taking the scoop off or what advise would you give?

Just leave it be. There's a drainage hole (I'm assuming the tegiwa has one) and the oil in the filter will stop any water passing. Just don't do anything stupid like putting hose down there when washing and it'll be fine.

Just fit it on the fly its not that difficult every thing only fits where its supposed to so you can't really go wrong and as for the water issue I've had the tegiwa on my 5 for over 6 month now I don't wash my car any different and I've had no problems.

Also bear in mind, if you're missing any parts etc then Tegiwa don't give a ****. I had to fabricate a make shift bracket for the heat shield because they didn't send me one and the idiot I was e-mailing couldn't grasp what I meant even with pictures and If i recall eventually stopped replying to me.

Another small bracket just snapped and I'm not even going to bother asking tegiwa for it, i Know they'll just give me the rods again.

Fitted the Tegiwa M, and it looks and sounds the nuts :lol:!!! Instead of the body filler to fill the gap in the scuttle panel, me and my brother found some plastic that matched the original scuttle panel and cut it so it sat under the scoop and down over the gap, and the tegiwa m sits on top. I've showcased it to my mates and they didin't even realise that I cut the scuttle panel, so overall it really does make a sight for sore eyes and really happy with the outcome.

Back