• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Hubscentric spacers advice.

Hello all, I'm sure this has been covered before but after a bit of advice on hubscentric spacers. Basically I have my CTR on coilovers and was wanting to know what spacers I would need just to get the wheels looking flush with the arch rather than being sunk in. I want to keep the oem wheels as I think they suit the car down to a tee. I was thinking something like 15 or 20mm all round??

20-25mm should do the job. You will need to roll your arches though or they scrub like a vee dubber lol

Lol, was thinking 20mm should be plenty hopefully shouldn't scrub as the car isn't lowered to the point where I can't get over speed bumps.

It will still scrub man. Even with just 15mm springs and spacers I've seen tyres shredded to pieces. Better to be safe than sorry.

Ah really well yeah better to be safe then sorry as you say. Think one of my mates has a arch rolling machine so will use that

Back