• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Human verification images....SO ANNOYING.

Just tried to ask for assistance through the 'contact us'... All very well, but how are you supposed to get assistance when you have to get past the human verification images....???? Absolutely pointless in having a contact us section when you have these, they are a joke. Fair do's it's a measure to prevent spam but I gave up after 8 attempts. ****ing joke.Oh let me guess, I'm the first one ever to have this problem on here.... (Waiting for all the perfect smart arse responses)......

reCAPTCHA is a very common preventative measure against spam. If you're having trouble reading the words, just keep clicking the refresh symbol alongside the box where you type, you don't have to click it many times to get a fairly clear pair of words.

C-

8 attempts though? I've had the same trouble on other sites in the past. I think recaptcha is absolute gash. Always have done.Apologies for the hostile post but I had to vent. Thank you for your response.

8 attempts at guessing words you could not read properly, use the above method until you can clearly read all of the characters in both words, saves time and frustration. ;)

Well I get 2-3 mails a day from the contact us form so can't say the captcha causes that much of a problem, but if you continue to struggle to read them feel free to drop a mail to [email protected]

If you had to deal with the amount of spammers trying to sign up on websites you would think differently about them.....

If you had to deal with the amount of spammers trying to sign up on websites you would think differently about them.....

Indeed, according to the server logs, so far today we've rejected 149 attempted spambot registrations, and we're only halfway through the day

Back