• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

I bought this when drunk

NickCTR

Moron
c12c_1.JPG

Here is the listing http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=110231123413&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=001

Anyone know how it will fit? What about the seat belt warning?

I need to stop ebay-ing when ratarsed :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I went into Tesco drunk once with my mate (who was sober) woke up the next day with the weirdist groceries ever!! Couldnt remember buying half of it either!

TBH I wouldn't bother fitting it! Ifv you do fit it, it uses the OE mounting points for the rear belts, door side lower seat belt mount, and trans tunnel side belt plug. Just unbolt, and re-fit after you have pushed the bolt through the pre-drilled triangular bracket.

for the seat belt warning there is a connector under the driver seat. Unplug it, and it won't annoy you by flashing ever again ;)

You'll be wanting some eyelet bolts as well, and make sure the angles not too steep or shallow, or in a crash it could crush you.

You'll be wanting some eyelet bolts as well, and make sure the angles not too steep or shallow, or in a crash it could crush you.

Looks like it doesn't need eyebolts, i think it can just be bolted in using the holes in the fasteners as they don't look like the quick release type fixings?

so does this plug into the existing seat belt clip?

or do i remove that and add this one :confused:

cheers

You should be able to fit it, keeping the OE seatbelt in place as well. You wont need eye bolts for this harness.

so does this plug into the existing seat belt clip?

or do i remove that and add this one :confused:

cheers

Neither.

Everything OE stays the same, you just bolt this one in using existing bolts.

If you're not sure about doing it then don't put your safety at risk buy fitting the harness poorly.

you need 2 stop buying s...t when your sozzeled come to think about it your always sozzeled i will give ya a bottle a bru and a wham bar fur it :lol: :smt047

:)

LMFAO Nickyboy is one of the funniest characters on here!
Harness is for track cars not road cars lol !!!!! How the **** does one lean really far foward on dodgey blind junctions as lottie mentioned!!!!!
heeee heeeee!!!! :D :lol:

nicky... just like the ADSL router thingy - some things are just best left alone.

No point fitting the harness and then end up kissing the windscreen when super-hard-deceleration procedures are undertaken and the harness fails.. :( ...

looks like i`ll be adding a post to the `for sale` section soon then

anyone for dibs?

time for a drink also...

Back