• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

I got one!

Hi guys!

Ive finally bought my first CTR! Ive not had much chance to stretch her legs as its been ****ing down with rain since I bought it. The seller did take me out in it when it was dry and despite me trying to act all cool and ready to barter, I had a grin from ear-to-ear when the VTEC kicked in :eek:

Anyways - heres some photos, I think I got a bargain. 2004 Milano Red, only 16,000 miles, not a single scratch, blemish or dent. :twisted:

I know its same as every other Milano out there, but Im proud none the less. Gruppe M getting ordered on Monday! :rolleyes:

f_1m_113de79.jpg

f_2m_afc55a9.jpg

£9100 - compared to an average of £10,000-£10,900 that theyre selling for in the North East with average miles of 30-40K miles :)

The guy only driven it in the summer, then it was garaged in the winter and he driven a 4x4

Id also went to see a NHB - that was in awful condition and he wanted £10,000 bottom line, also went to see a cosmic grey but it just didnt get my juices flowing Im afraid

Cracking deal there mate. Couldn`t have beaten that I don`t think, not with those miles. Dealership would rape you and then some

Far from your house?

How much did you knock off the asking price? Don`t be shy if you got nothing off, I didn`t even ask when i bought mine :oops: i loved it and knew it was a good price and that was that

He was asking for £9750 - so did pretty well getting it at £9100, had to fight him a little mind!

Ive been to see 4 in total, this one just stood out so much, it was glowing red - its been really cared for by a mature owner

650 quid...result :)

That`s the Gruppe paid for straightaway

Oh and I agree on the Cosmic.

haha yeah, I actually borrowed £10K from the bank so Im gonna get a GruppeM and maybe an Alpine headunit and some components. Ive promised my fiancee I wouldnt get an exhaust - the Powerflow one I had on my Celica put her off for life :D

The GruppeM sounds sweet enough IMO

Good buy. :D Where did you find this car?

£9100 - compared to an average of £10,000-£10,900 that theyre selling for in the North East with average miles of 30-40K miles :)

The guy only driven it in the summer, then it was garaged in the winter and he driven a 4x4

Id also went to see a NHB - that was in awful condition and he wanted £10,000 bottom line, also went to see a cosmic grey but it just didnt get my juices flowing Im afraid

Got it from Guisborough, out in the sticks near Cleveland hills :)

Was up your way looking at the Cosmic grey one DNZ, at Springfield Honda

i looked at 8 before i got mine lol

went to Springfield at Durham and Sunderland but all the ones they had in were a mess

ill keep a eye out for you out and about

Back