• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 I have my DC5 finally!!!!

Day started at 5.30 a.m for me, best part of 4 hours driving to Mike at Torque, what a machine! really really happy, Massive thanks to Mike for being so helpfull, It was a pleasure to hand my hard earned pennies over to him :)

pictures below:

Mydc5frontleft.jpg

Mydc5back.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the kind words guys....... loving ownership! It has been just over a year now and still loving every minute of it. A very rare car down my end so i'm normally approached quite a lot by car lovers admiring the "Teg" A real pleasure to own......if anyone is reading this considering to get a DC5 I highly reccomend you doing it!

Lol. I've had mine 2-3days now, loads of staring going through my town. People come up and ask about it etc. :D

Haven't seen any other DC5's about, so that's good!

All this talk of people staring at the car, I don't recall really experiencing this with mine. Maybe because it was blue.

The only notable comment from a member of the public was the bloke in the Testarossa who complemented me on the sound (RM01a) and looks.

Back