• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Icemode VTEC Light

May be a daft question now but:

Where do you get the Icemode VTEC Lights from or any that are similar?

Think they look really good and adds a nice bit of visual bling to the interior.

Dont really see the point in one to me just looks a Bit chavvy

They're standard on the FN2 but luckily you can turn it off as it's completely pointless. I don't need a light to tell me I'm in VTEC and at those speeds I'd rather be looking where I'm going, not for some little light.... :?

its the closest thing we can get to a boost gauge without spending alot of cash...

its the closest thing we can get to a boost gauge without spending alot of cash...

without spending any cash the noise of the engine should tell you when you are in Tec or not I would think. The light may change colour but I would see that as a distraction from driving. Like I said, not my thing, but that's what makes us all different on here.

I think tec lights are more for the passengers benefit than the driver

Whenever ive had mine in the vtec with the passangers in they been like phaw wtf so i dont really think they need a light to tell them. But to be honest i was pretty dissaponted with vtec the way everyone make it out i thought it was going to be mental but it just wasnt not compared to a getting a two stroke bike in the poweband anyway lol :twisted:

Well i'm not sure what to do because of the mixed comments. Not only that but i've got a Clifford alarm system in my CTR which has a blue flashing LED.

When sat in the car waiting in the dark earlier for the Mrs to stop shopping, the blue light was blindingly distracting. Not sure at all now.

Plus with the AEM CAI fitted the noise amplifies during VTEC anyway (love that noise).

Back