• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Impossible??

Afternoon all, recently purchased an 04 CTR . Always liked them..anyway.
I am looking for an exhaust that has same cometic looks as standard, is nearly as quiet as standard on idle but when the fun kicks in gives great deep growl.

Is this possible and where to buy??
Reason being i have spent sooo much on previous car the wife WILL divorce me if she finds anything done to it. Now no laughung at my dilema its bad enough for me.

Cheers Stu.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Get that thumbprint of your forehead lad.

Only joking, I'm sure its possible but I have no idea about ep3s, someone will doubtless help you out fella

Just change the B-pipe ;)
You'll get a gain from that & she'll never know the difference.

P.S. You are a Minge, not a man :lol:

Yada yada guys you dont know her lol. She is worse than you can imagine. After spending nearly 60k on last car, i have been warned within an inch of my life about going down that route again.

:lol::lol::lol:

I know the feeling :rolleyes::oops:

What I did was I first changed to the Magnex twin slash cat back, but later changed to the Fujitsubo Leglis R and Susan never didnt really notice :lol:

Just change the B-pipe ;)
You'll get a gain from that & she'll never know the difference.

My thought too...
B-pipe will do...

Mine nearly killed me when I ordered that Fujitsubo exhaust...
But polishing her nails monthly for 50£ is justified in her opinion... Just ignore her, helps for me

Excuse the non honda literate amoung you? B pipe??
Last car was MK3 Golf with a wee bit of audio in it, including UK`s only MTX Jackhammer sub.

i'm after keeping my exhaust looking relatively standard so i'm going to get

Fujitsubo LegalisR
760-52061.jpg

I hope he doesn't mind but I know the car and have pictures so will post a few (without plates etc) to give you guys an idea... :)

Here you go guys... For those who aren't into car audio, the MTX Jackhammer is absolutely huge at a whopping 22"!!!!!!

DSC01494.jpg

DSC01477.jpg

DSC01465.jpg

DSC01475.jpg

DSC01476.jpg

60k on a golf for teh mightiest loss.

i love peoples differing tastes/opinons/mumbojumbo, but unless your car can house up to 1000 drunk/drugged young women why are you spending that much on audio..buy a share in a nightclub

i cant see how a spoon bpipe sounds perfect for what he needs. i had one on my car for a week with a tanabe backbox whilst a friend was stripping his car and it was ridiculous. legalisR ftw.

**edit**

90% sure it was Tanabe. But i have a weird feeling it was something else. Certainly wasn't a Spoon anyhoosers.

60k on audio or 60k on porsche turbo...hmmm.
Soo true. Have couple of toys as well. I take notions that time it was audio. The fact that im in the car audio trade as well was something to do with it.This time im not sure which road to go.

Back