• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

info needed on rear tie bars and rear lower strut brace.

I have got a rear tie bar and whilst searching the internet i saw there was a rear lower strut bar, i dont know where this is fitted or what it does, so info on this would be great. i also fitted front strut brace and you can feel the difference!

next time you go to your car look in the boot, under the carpet by the seats. the bar that goes across is a rear strut brace.
looks rubbish, especially if your stripping the rear so might as well buy a new one if youve got spare cash
c pillar bar fits higher up. all help stiffen up the car somewhat.

aka-red.

The best mod' to do would be fitting the JDM rear anti-roll bar [ARB] - it is thicker and will give you more value for money.

I have the JDM rear RB, rear lower tie-bar and Spoon rear upper brace. The car tends to be a bit tail happy over bumpy roads now. Softness is not all that bad. ;)

thanks dragon..
yeah i been reading up about the ARB for the rear, and also been hearing off people on forums thay are good mod.
and i agree about softness, i put buddyclub coilovers on my car, and its nearly to rough to drive, i taken them off for now and am hoping for a decent summer. lol.

thanks typergaz..
yeah i know about under the boot carpet, the rear strut brace is there, but i was after info on the rear lower strut brace, could the rear strut brace and rear lower strut brace be the same thing? because you can get the 'C' pillar brace?
but thanks.

Back