• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

INSANE quote just received.

Currently 20 years old. Although policy will start from when I am 21.
1 Years NCB. Licence held for over 3 years.

CTR EP3 2002
Kept at home (safe garage)
6000miles a year.
Legal Cover
12 Months

£950 !!!!! From churchill (with £850 excess for accidental damage)
Or
£1005 (with £700 Excess)

Nearly fell of my chair considering I paid £2800 last year.

Currently 20 years old. Although policy will start from when I am 21.
1 Years NCB. Licence held for over 3 years.

CTR EP3 2002
Kept at home (safe garage)
6000miles a year.
Legal Cover
12 Months

£950 !!!!! From churchill (with £850 excess for accidental damage)
Or
£1005 (with £700 Excess)

Nearly fell of my chair considering I paid £2800 last year.

I don't get it? You're saying that £950/£1005 is insane yet you paid £2800 to drive what is merely a civic?

nuts. I hope you find a cheaper quote.

I don't get it? You're saying that £950/£1005 is insane yet you paid £2800 to drive what is merely a civic?

nuts. I hope you find a cheaper quote.

I think he means INSANE due to the fact its so cheap form the previous year.

Lots of monies.

i'm 24 with 3 years NCB and my cheapest quote so far is 1050 and that is up £100 from last year. Better than the £1400 quotes i've been getting. Insurance runs out in 2 months. Thought it would drop to about 750!

Will have to wait & see what admiral offer me. They are normally quite cheap!

You normally get a 10% discount from most insurance companies from their website. However, if you obtain your quote via their website, then phone them and tell them the quote reference number, you can then work with that quote and try and get it even lower over the phone, that's what I done!

Where as if you phoned them, I think you may find the quote may be slightly higher to begin with.

actually elephant have given me a pretty good quote on my vauxhal omega(ok wrong car) but this is a 2.5 v6 and im only 22, so may be worth a try with them

another way to get even cheaper car quotes is to get insurance through one of the money saving websites. you go onto their websites, if they are sponsored by the insurance company you want to use, their link will be there. order insurance through the money saving website, i got about £60 off, not alot but every little helps *slaps back pocket*

another way to get even cheaper car quotes is to get insurance through one of the money saving websites. you go onto their websites, if they are sponsored by the insurance company you want to use, their link will be there. order insurance through the money saving website, i got about £60 off, not alot but every little helps *slaps back pocket*
The money saving websites are quoting me £500 MORE than i paid last year. Complete rip off they are!

really?
maybe my curcumstances made it cheaper, as i am a young driver in a high powered car = insurance hate me.

I think I've got a pretty sweet deal 23, 3yrs NCB, no accidents...(touch Wood) 3 points (TS10 not speeding!!) car on the driveway and im paying £709 for the pleasure with a £300 excess, this is through Churchill. Had the preivous car (Clio 1.2) through Endsleigh and they wanted £1800 for the Civic.....Jokes!! I've heard Quinn are pretty good for younger drivers.

I think I've got a pretty sweet deal 23, 3yrs NCB, no accidents...(touch Wood) 3 points (TS10 not speeding!!) car on the driveway and im paying £709 for the pleasure with a £300 excess, this is through Churchill. Had the preivous car (Clio 1.2) through Endsleigh and they wanted £1800 for the Civic.....Jokes!! I've heard Quinn are pretty good for younger drivers.
think it is the living in London that kills me.

Churchill quoted me around £1k. 24, 3yrs NCB (touch wood) no accidents or points.

Had Admiral at £850 and Sky at £830 (NIG) paid £950 last year

have u tried adrian flux? ive just insured mine fully comp £504.00 [2005 ep3]

You 26 mate?

**edit, just looked on your profile mate**

Thats a good deal, do you have any mods to declare?

Back