• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Insurance for JRSC Type R's

Flux gave me a decent price when I had my FN2 charged.

I'd try Greenlight and Knott though as well just to be sure.

Brent Acre have given good prices on DC5s, so they should be mod friendly so may also be worth a try.

Im with greenlight at the minute but they haven't been able to get me a quote even though my renewal is up on 25th. I think they said they were still fishing about for a competitive quote for me.

I do like greenlight, they were excellent with me since ive been with them and got my first quote. Im just concerned i've not got long left for my renewal

My renewal was up with them on the 22nd and only got it through on the 9th.

Bandings had changed near me so they were sourcing new underwriters.

Get some prices from the others and hold off for Greenlight. You'd only need to phone up the day before to arrange cover if need be.

Right! Greenlight got back to me with a very competitive quote but only a small issue (not really a problem), its Markerstudy that will be insuring me, and ive heard...only heard not so positive things about them.

When i was with sky insurance before markerstudy also insured me but i never had any claims or anything so never had to contact them.

Anyone shed any light? or am i thinking too much into things?

I'm sure you'll be fine with Greenlight's back-up as I've been assured they are very proactive with their underwriters.

However, just stick markerstudy in the search box on this forum and you'll get a couple of examples.

It will always be true that you'll get bad reports on any company as people rightly take to the keyboard when things go wrong, but far fewer people will comment when they have a good experience of a company. It's always the way.

That being said when ringing round this year I asked all the companies to give me quotes that weren't from Markerstudy.

No worries bud.

I'm just off to bed to be honest. Just thought I'd check for new posts before I went. :lol:

Well its all sorted now, still with Greenlight after Neil sorted me out well and proper. Gone out their way to search for quotes without me lifting a finger.

Thanks again and would recommend!

For future reference Adrian Flux gave me a good quote on a 'charged EP3, think it was about £1300. My insurance, in general, is always high so I thought it was a good price.

Back