• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Insuring two cars on one policy with one set of no claims?

Ive got 7 years no claims but i want to add my wifes corsa to the policy, she has 0 years no claims, ive read of certain companys admiral aviva etc that mirror no claims is this sonething anyone has experience with?

You won't get 2 cars on a single vehicle policy. Some insurers offer a multicar policy (where you'd be treated as a group of 2 cars and 2 drivers).

Alternatively you're looking at a 2nd policy for the Corsa, where an insurer might offer to mirror your no-claims. They'd expect the car to be in your name though, and having a 2nd driver on the policy is sometimes viewed less favourably.

Y
Alternatively you're looking at a 2nd policy for the Corsa, where an insurer might offer to mirror your no-claims. They'd expect the car to be in your name though, and having a 2nd driver on the policy is sometimes viewed less favourably.

This is what Greenlight did for me to allow me to get an EP3 as a second car, with a limited mileage as well as its a second car.

As already stated, its only a multicar policy that you would probably be able to get, my dad has this with Aviva on the 2 cars and my mom as a named driver on the second car.

I went with admiral and they wouldnt mirror the no claims but they did move it to the most expensive car

When I insured my CL1 with Sky they wouldn't let me use my NCB from my van. They did however mirror it to allow me to get a better quote.

It won't be as cheap I'm sure, but it'll help.

Back