• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Intake guide, the basics. Newbies **please read**

I'm not much of an expert but I'm trying to get the best for my car. From what I've learned through this site, the Gruppe M eliminates vtec lag (the dip in RPM after gear shift) and I really wanted that Intake but from what the mechanics here tell me it just won't fit, so the next best thing I think is a J's racing filter

Having a proper remap eliminates the dip in torque on VTEC crossover. Changing the filter won't do that.

I'm going for a fujitsubo RM-01 exhaust, J's racing Intake, and I still need a clutch (since mine has just about reached its end). Is the intake any good? any suggestions for the clutch? My uncle in Canada is going to help me get the parts, but I'm still not so sure I'm making the right decisions

I've been looking around but can't seem to find any recommendations for an Injen CAI. Any advice? I've found one for $237, is J's racing worth the difference?

Does anybody know someone that would sell used but in good/mint condition ITG Maxogen for EP3.
My friend is interested in

I'm after an AEM kit for my EP3, what's better Short Ram, Long Ram or the V2?? I'm not spending £700 on a decent Gruppe M kit, don't mind £250 on a intake system. Any advice would be appreciated

alright, the link didnt work so need some help here, basically i have a standared exhaust system on my ep3 and was wondering if a fn2 exhaust system would work? i think the engines are the same but i am not sure cheers.

No it won't. Completely different exhuast route from the block back.

Hi I am new I have an ep3 and the iduction guide will not let me open it, could you guys throw some decent induction system names at me so I can do a bit of research ? Would help ALOT cheers guys !!

Could anyone assist me in something, considering doing the hondata airbox mod to my oem airbox but am confused at noise it will give, main reason for doing it is i just want to hear a little crossover to vtec (at the moment oem i can almost not make out!) i have had a heatsoaking pod on just for noise but the humming at traffic lights i do not enjoy. Ive watched videos and searched and alot of people are saying no noise difference :s. i would be running a new cai pipe from grill to airbox instead of oem.

if anyone swears by this being a time waste and waste of a airbox i will not do it.

Back