• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Is it worth buying the tanabe concept g cat back exhaust???

I'm a big fan of the Fujitsubo Legalis R for the EP3. Stock look, a little louder than OEM but not too OTT.

760-52061.jpg

I'm a big fan of the Fujitsubo Legalis R for the EP3. Stock look, a little louder than OEM but not too OTT.

760-52061.jpg

Yes Jermal, I like that a lot, Just a bit unsure where to purchase it from!!!!

Wheres the best place to buy it from mate?? £700??

Ive seen the blitz nur spec aswell which I like but would rather the Fujitsubo

thanks for your reply ;)

dont buy from tokyo express. screw them guys, take your business else where.
tanabes are great systems, i had the smr on my ek, had it on for 4 years and recently sold it, still looked like new, no rust, only slight tarnish.

Lets just say I wont be purchasing from them ever again, I made my post on honda evs, I wont continue it on this guys thread.

760-52061.jpg

Have you actually seen the Legalis R on a EP3 in the flesh, I too wanted to get one until i did!

The pipes are twin 3" so are alot biger than the standard ones and looks a little OTT IMO.

RM01A if you want to get a Fujitsubo for the EP3.

They could well have the same problem,...

True, but then it would be down to the individual to shout about on a personal level.

The point is quite simple, you will not shop with Tokyo Express again. Fine.

Other people will and can make their own judgement accordingly.

The issues you had are not all encompassing for the rest of mankind - they were relevant to you.

Have you actually seen the Legalis R on a EP3 in the flesh, I too wanted to get one until i did!

The pipes are twin 3" so are alot biger than the standard ones and looks a little OTT IMO.

Just so people can compare for themselves...

Before
SPM_A0168.jpg

After
SPM_A0349.jpg

Before
SPM_A0264.jpg

After
SPM_A0353.jpg

Before
SP_A0135.jpg

After
SPM_A0351.jpg

Brilliant comparison Jermal. I think that should be made a "STICKY"

In my opinion I think I would rather the Legalis R than standard.

I like.........but bank acount dont.

Anyone know the best place to buy from????
Cost???

Cheers guys

RM01A if you want to get a Fujitsubo for the EP3.

What exhaust did you end up buying petey.... RM01A????

What exhaust did you end up buying petey.... RM01A????

About a year ago I did order the Legalis R from Vtec direct but then went to a type R meet at Brans Hatch and saw one on another EP3 and thought it looked too big, so sorted it out with Barry (who owned vtec direct back then) to change it for a Spoon N1 system. I have since sold that as it was goin to be too loud with racing header!

Indeed I do, have had it on for a week and love it, looks an noise are spot on. Toda Race mani goes on tomorrow though so expecting to be back up to the noise levels of the Spoon!

Just had a look on vtec direct.....Too many exhausts :(

taking into account inflation etc... £1000 a reasonable price to pay for a legalis r, toda or mugen twinloop?

If any one is intrested in a new exhaust do you think a group buy on a certain exhaust would go down well, we could get a decent price on a quality exhaust...... last year a few forums got together ATR, EK9 etc

they were getting legalis r for ctr at £500

just a suggestion

Back