• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My new Toda cat back exhaust with straight tail pipe

Sourced the system from Andy @ Vtec Direct for as good as prices get at the moment. Didn’t realise that the tail pipe was a 4" monster and if I had known this from the start then I would have been more hesitant to buy it. After fitting though it’s a different story, superb fit and imo it looks stunning, sticks out the bumper just right, B pipe doesn’t hang low and the tail pipe really isn’t too big, the car does get away with it.

Compared to my previous Spoon N1 system, the noise isn’t as savage, but its sooo much more drivable and doesn’t sound like your raping the engine when doing 30MPH. That said it could be a different story next weekend after I fit the Toda Manifold I have waiting. :twisted:

Although the Toda was a lil more of a fiddle to fit due to it being in 3 parts.

Few pics:

Photo0091.jpg

Photo0093.jpg

Photo0096.jpg

Photo0095.jpg

Photo0094.jpg

B pipe

Photo0097.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good, for me personally I prefer the droop version though, even though it doesn't seem to be well liked:lol:

Looking nice, another fan of the drooper here, that's not got the burnt blue tip has it

just had my toda manifold and RBC / throttle body fitted with my toda exhaust. made a huge improvement.
Pull so much harder in lower gears and in the vtec.
Also even got 5th gear vtec. never happen before.

So it was your car at tgm having the bits done then, i thought i recognised the number plate looks good mate :twisted:

Did i see you last monday ? What car is yours?
Spent the whole day at TGM but it was well worth the trip.
Transformed the car :cool:

did i see u last monday ? what car is yours?
Spent the whole day at TGM but it was well worth thr trip.
transform the car :cool:

I got there about 11ish i was picking mine up as it was there for a week as i was out of the country it was the nhb with all the mugen bits on it & bronze's alloy i finally left at 1.30pm :eek: just got talking to tom & ken which is a bad thing :lol: as i always end up spending more money in the near future with them.

I got there about 11ish i was picking mine up as it was there for a week as i was out of the country it was the nhb with all the mugen bits on it & bronze's alloy i finally left at 1.30pm :eek: just got talking to tom & ken which is a bad thing :lol: as i always end up spending more money in the near future with them.
ahhhh i remember , i was checking your car out when i first arrive at 9am. loving the mugen exhaust and front mugen grill / lip.

5th gear vtec ... am i serious ? Ofcourse ! i didnt notice the noise before the mods. But did it a couple of times and u could hear the Gruppe M note change :twisted: .... just dont ask what speed i was doing. :smt047

Back