• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Is My car lowered ?

It looks it yes. Take a wheel off and post a pic of the springs.

It doesn't look like the ABP kit, but it will say on them if they are.

The 2nd picture down shows it sitting at a lovely height! Definitely lowered as it makes my standard one look like a monster truck! Rear springs would be the easiest to check

But am I not right in saying if it has got eibach springs then that would only drop it by 5mm. It drops a standard civic by 30mm.

Normal Eibach springs are a 25mm drop, but the FN2 is 10mm lower than the normal Civic, so it drops the CTR by 15mm.

ABP did their own special order Eibach springs that make the FN2 sit 30mm lower. I took these off the CW I bought as the driveshafts become very close to rubbing at the angle they sit at on those springs. Many people use then without issue, but I didn't want to risk it on mine, plus the ride was much less bouncy on the regular 15mm drop Eibachs.

Back