• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK2 Is this a special edition fk2 type R?

Seen this on fb. Is this a special edition??

e0c9041011de8c157d486e9bd5389075.jpg
daaac0a966081d2a184ce23a7522600b.jpg
5224ce932c18fcd5ac2bda7f77982221.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Final Edition that so far is LHD non-UK only.

No mechanical difference, just paint and seat colour.

Found a pic of the interior.

1e046223922c4e6776b462eef6385f70.jpg

I might be biased but I think it looks gopping with the red detailing on the vents etc.

Seats look OK though.

I quite like the white front lip as opposed to the black, in white in reminds a bit of the FD2, I still prefer my blue with black accents though

Pretty full on with the 'Rally Red' Interior pack, wing mirror pack, and the Rally Red rear spoiler with carbon centre

I'm with Loxy on the red trimming around the vents, reminds me of the Max Power days when people use to colour code various interior panels

I think the white front spoiler and the white wheels look great.
Not much of a fan of the red bits though, if they were white it would be a lot better imo

Pretty full on with the 'Rally Red' Interior pack, wing mirror pack, and the Rally Red rear spoiler with carbon centre

Its not the Rally Red pack chap I have the Red Pack it looks like this plus I have the carbon centre
The seats don't look as good IMHO

When are they going to stop building the FK2? I wanted to order one next spring? I'm guessing it won't be possible :(

Production has already ceased from what I gather (ctro admin lot) selling from stock at a guess

Blimey, so what's the plan are Honda just stopping Type R production all together? What does the future hold? Looks like I will be sticking with my Golf R

Same engine same HP, looks are hit & miss at the moment (same happened with the FK2), new one will be global though even in the USA

Back