• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Is this going too far??

Is it just me or is the logo ever so slightly on the wonk in this piccy?

IMG_0476.jpg

That is quite simply the cleanest car I have ever seen!

It almost doesn't look real :eek:

But it would be dirty the moment it got on the road, and I'm pretty sure having a car that clean would spoil the enjoyment of driving it a little, constantly worried about mud, rain, stone chips, birds :lol:

Wonder if he eats sausage rolls in it from service stations :twisted:

Its all good and well looking after your car, but if you want showroom condition all the time then its never going to get driven properly. OTT IMO

I've set 2 days aside to clean the FN2 once it arrives on Wednesday:smt053

But not quite to that standard. Just want to get it sorted and protected.

The guy in that post correcting the paint work was on 5 gear. He details Zonda's, Ferrari's etc and uses £7000 waxes:eek:
Bit of an overkill on a VXR which lost thousands as soon as he drove it off the forecourt.

I can understand doing it on a 25 year old Porsche with faded paint, but a brand new mass produced Vauxhall? WTF

I can understand doing it on a 25 year old Porsche with faded paint, but a brand new mass produced Vauxhall? WTF

Because that Astra VXR is now his pride and joy. It does not matter what age or what model of car, he is obviously fanatical about owning it and also about cleaning it.

ok different people have different hobbies.... but here that is just plain crazy!
does he actually drive his car ? and I mean on the road, not in a big-ass airtight dust-free container?!?!?! :smt102

Have a look over on Detailingworld.co.uk and you'll soon realise that there are quite a few of these people about.

His efforts are wasted on the bucket and sponge brigade. :lol: I wouldn't go to those lengths cleaning a car but theres nothing wrong with wanting to protect your paintwork from the elements and looking after your car.

hahahaha

ROFLMAO!! The guy must have O.C.D ! I'd laugh if some kids came & poored their milkshakes all over it. It is just an Astra after all (FFS)
Complete waste of money. You don't even need to claybar such 'new' paint work! Sometimes I shake my head.... Very :(

Makes me laugh at how many people are slating the guy for being so meticulous with his car - be it an Astra or an Aston.

Remember guys, the majority of us own "A Civic". That would be the car just above the Jazz in the range and just below the Accord.

It also happens to be a direct road going competitor in size and functionality as the Vauxhall Astra. Honda make the Type R, Vauxhall make the VXR, VW make the GTi etc etc. Birds of a feather guys.

From what i could gather, he lives in Bris'ol, so it will probably be nicked within a week anyway, so a complete waste of time? OH HELL YES!:lol: :lol:

Back