• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ITB's

Tarticus said:
TP ?

Interesting that you stat that the IPS K2 Cams were one of the best cams though :)

Always have done and said so. :roll:

Whats the point turning up to a dyno that can easily be fixed to ensure I never even meet standard figures. :lol:

Lynn
Thanks for the offer but I know of far more accurate places to go if need be. I have nothing to prove any more. Just look at J-tuner shootout results. :wink:
Other than my car pasting all the supercharged cars its interesting to see Sara's car that was tuned by me making better results than Tarts! :lol: And donÂ’t go whinging on about her having Kpro...she also had a cat and masses of negative camber so the car wasnÂ’t setup for drag racing. :roll: :!:

I would still love to see a CPL car making the figures of the company they so redily promote...unless Ron is spouting rubbish...but then again all the other people making the quoted figures all over the world with IPS cams cant all be wrong can they with the CPL dyno being the only correct one anywhere? :? :? :?

Anyway.
I seem to remember Mark at Abbey offering Guy a free run on the dynapack to prove his results on a proper dyno where pumping tyres upto 50psi to get good results donÂ’t come into the equation but alas he wouldnÂ’t play ball. :lol:

Other than my car pasting all the supercharged cars its interesting to see Sara's car that was tuned by me making better results than Tarts! [Laughing]

LOL I really shouldnt bite but erm I have no K-Pro as you well know, and to be honest not that fussed, have always beaten the said tuned by you car at Santa Pod. and alos set the fastest time recorded for a none K-Proed car at Santa Pod soooo erm point is exactly ????

Looks like as I guessed the childishness and stupid bickering will not stop, seems daft to be honest but each to there own.

Ohh and TP always remember when you GAS runs out you wont beat a SC car you will just have a tuned CTR but NO GAS = NO WIN vs a supercharged car, but hey I guessed you allready knew that :)

tp said:
Tarticus said:
TP ?

Interesting that you stat that the IPS K2 Cams were one of the best cams though :)

Always have done and said so. :roll:

Whats the point turning up to a dyno that can easily be fixed to ensure I never even meet standard figures. :lol:

Lynn
Thanks for the offer but I know of far more accurate places to go if need be. I have nothing to prove any more. Just look at J-tuner shootout results. :wink:
Other than my car pasting all the supercharged cars its interesting to see Sara's car that was tuned by me making better results than Tarts! :lol: And donÂ’t go whinging on about her having Kpro...she also had a cat and masses of negative camber so the car wasnÂ’t setup for drag racing. :roll: :!:

I would still love to see a CPL car making the figures of the company they so redily promote...unless Ron is spouting rubbish...but then again all the other people making the quoted figures all over the world with IPS cams cant all be wrong can they with the CPL dyno being the only correct one anywhere? :? :? :?

Anyway.
I seem to remember Mark at Abbey offering Guy a free run on the dynapack to prove his results on a proper dyno where pumping tyres upto 50psi to get good results donÂ’t come into the equation but alas he wouldnÂ’t play ball. :lol:

If you knew anything about dyno's you would know that a dyno dynamics RR in shootout mode can't be tampered with :roll: just a convenient excuse :wink:

Where can you get more accurate dyno info, on the dinosaur of a RR at TDI, a Maha :shock: :wink: don't think so, as said above, this reads a good 15bhp above CPL as does the one local to my self funnily. :wink:

Maha dynos are old hat now. Speak to other tuners, they all admitt or want a DD rolling road. We had the same arguments on the MLR when I had my Evo and was proven that the only RR to go to were WRC, G-Force or Scooby Clinic with Steve Simpson.

What baring does Sara's car have in respect to Tart's car ? :wink:

I actually said to Lynn, you wouldn't appear at CPL for a run. Convenient you don't want to be drawn back in to the real world with proper figures.

P.S, what does the CPL car have to prove to you or anyone else ?

He is quickest in UK, "PERIOD" :wink:

Tarticus said:
Ohh and TP always remember when you GAS runs out you wont beat a SC car you will just have a tuned CTR but NO GAS = NO WIN vs a supercharged car, but hey I guessed you allready knew that :)

Yeah yeah...but as Andy Barnes said...winning is winning. :wink:

Guys....keep my car out of your slanging match please.......

Abbey Motorsport
CPL Racing
System R
TGM Sport Racing

All the above have had input to my car but none have had it on their rollers or tuned it. Yes Tp has road tuned it but there is far more to my car then just the 'map'.

Do not compare it to a road car any more as it is far advanced from that

Yeah yeah...but as Andy Barnes said...winning is winning. [Wink]

I aint andy Barnes and never will be, as far as Im concerned GAS is cheating and in my book always will be sorry for all the gas users but there you go.

Stick gas on the charger and you allready know the results TP, but it will always be faster than a Cammed car simple really and for the money even from your own words.

Bang for bucks you wont beat a Supercharger

The Keiser said:
Where can you get more accurate dyno info, on the dinosaur of a RR at TDI, a Maha :shock: :wink: don't think so, as said above, this reads a good 15bhp above CPL as does the one local to my self funnily. :wink:

Get real. :roll:

Have you ever heard of Abbey motorsport?
Guy wont go there btw. :lol:

Do yourself a favour and have a read up on the differences between a dynapack and a more conventional rolling road like a dyno dynamics or dyno jet.

Then ask yourself why people like Hondata, Toda and IPS use Dynapacks. :roll: :wink:

Tarticus said:
Yeah yeah...but as Andy Barnes said...winning is winning. [Wink]

I aint andy Barnes and never will be, as far as Im concerned GAS is cheating and in my book always will be sorry for all the gas users but there you go.

Guy uses gas and openly admits to it so are you saying he's cheating as well? :lol:

At the end of the day, the time to get to 0-60- 0-100 etc,etc is different on a dyno than it is on the tarmac so the loading/fueling etc wuill not be deadly accurate and won't give you procise figures.

Data logging on the road is as good a substitute as any

The Keiser said:
At the end of the day, the time to get to 0-60- 0-100 etc,etc is different on a dyno than it is on the tarmac so the loading/fueling etc wuill not be deadly accurate and won't give you procise figures.

Data logging on the road is as good a substitute as any

Agreed. 8)

Dyno results always start a good bunfight...fact.
They are a tuning tool. But how they can be so wildly different from manufacturers quoted figures is beyond me. :?

moNoKnoT said:
The Keiser said:
moNoKnoT said:
I really am getting tired of these 'our dyno is better than your dyno' debates :roll:

- Kevin.

Just a friendly debate :wink:

I wouldnt be so sure :shock:

- Kevin.

This isnt meant to be a dyno slagging thread from my part.

I want ITB's as much as the next NA enthusiast but at the moment from what I have seen its a total waste of £2K.
Best bang for the £££ is a supercharger and until anyone can prove otherwise that’s the case.

Stanwan took them off as it was undrivable in traffic. Nemessis after a couple of rebuilds due to particle ingestion still use them but only in a balls out racer. :(

Gents this thread is now open again and silly posts have now been removed!.. However any more of the bitching and it will be removed for good.

Lets keep this thread on topic!

Back