• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ITB's

What ITB's are there currently avaible for the K20A/2

I know Hayward and Clockwisemotion have some out.

Are there any other?

If so what varants are they? 48mm > 54mm ?

Cheers

Andy

We have 52's in at the moment and are looking for a CTR to test them on, I think anything smaller would be a wast of time.

CPL Racing said:
We have 52's in at the moment and are looking for a CTR to test them on, I think anything smaller would be a wast of time.

Really, hmmmmm. interesting.

How streetable is it? Do u have any clearance problems etc....

Whats the cost of the ITB

Cheers

Andy

CPL Racing said:
Andy,

These are all the things that we will be testing, any luck with them photo's btw

As and when the results are ready can you post them all up in the traders section. Cheers guy.

Sorry...only just read this thread........................ :oops:

Guy did you fit ITBs to a CTR yet? If yes what results did you get ?

Ummm.....very very pretty...........now all I need to know is the rules and regulations on the Championship I may be doing this year... 8)

PLEASE PLEASE CHAMPIONSHIP COORDINATOR ALLOW PRETTY THINGS LIKE ITBS AND NO CATS :twisted:

Werent Jenvey the ones that needed body work being cut about ???

Guy....

Can you let me know any more info on them, dosent say much on your website. Also with a set of 'aftermarket' cams what do you reckon power would be roughly knowing what my car has already??

Ta

Back