• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ITG MAXOGEN fitted, well impressive.

Just fitted my ITG, attached a couple of pics. Performance is great. Pulls harder and torque is impressive.
i like the deep yet subtle growl it makes to. Great bit of kit. Advise to anyone.:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    776.6 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    815.4 KB · Views: 57
Might change the teg m to get one of these. How hard is it to route the CAF in to the arch? Bumper off job or not?

I've had an ITG on mine for over a year now. I can't say I've noticed much performance difference over oem, very slightly quicker through the revs perhaps. I was disappointed that I can't hear it, but that being said, the only bit of sound proofing left on my car is the bit under the bonnet and my exhaust is as subtle as a half-brick to the face, so not surprising really. Very nice piece of kit though, well made and lovely to look at.

There's a quick cold air feed how-to on post 238 of my build thread (that's page 12 for me on 20 posts per page). Yes, it's a bumper off job, headlight and battery too ideally.

It was a bit awkward to do but easy enough. All you have to do is move one earth wire that's in the way to the bolt that holds your headlight in. Then lift up the fuse box slightly and it feeds through easy enough. No battery or bumper removal needed. That's only if your taking the caf to the fog light scoops. I've just got the standard set up.
i haven't got a very loud exhaust so notice the deep rumble sound it makes.
i am impressed with it plus you don't have to hack up your scuttle panel else I would of maybe gone for the teg.

Your set up is definitely the easier way! I had mine like that for a while, but one day I had the bumper off so I had a good snoop around. The area under the battery is very small when the bumper is on and there isn't much airflow to it, so I extended the pipe to encourage the flow. I also didn't attach the pipe to the box, the idea being that it can suck some air in from the bay as well as it's a long and winding pipe. The way it is joined in the middle will also allow air from the original location.

So mine isn't a true cold air only feed. But, the majority of the air is cold and it will never have problems sucking in enough air. I would say it's the best of both worlds compromise.

I've had an ITG on mine for over a year now. I can't say I've noticed much performance difference over oem, very slightly quicker through the revs perhaps. I was disappointed that I can't hear it, but that being said, the only bit of sound proofing left on my car is the bit under the bonnet and my exhaust is as subtle as a half-brick to the face, so not surprising really. Very nice piece of kit though, well made and lovely to look at.

There's a quick cold air feed how-to on post 238 of my build thread (that's page 12 for me on 20 posts per page). Yes, it's a bumper off job, headlight and battery too ideally.

Bought my EP3 with an ITG Maxogen and i agree about sound etc and i don't have a stupid exhaust. It'll get swapped for a Teg M in due course when funds allow.

I've had one fitted to a dc5
it was a used kit from ep3 so the cold air feed is squashed for ep3 fitment
saying that it's seen different days so looking for a replacement pipe and probably just feed it to the original air duct location

Back