• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

itg maxogen

Yeah there is 2 on ebay one is priced to high and other is top end I want to pay,, does anyone know what the ones on camskill are like,, they look almost the same and are 250 new

The itg maxogen's on cam skills are £389.00 I'm going to hopefully order one next pay day:) the x2 on eBay have been on there a while and keep getting resisted because there top dollar like you say.

I've just found it now. I think that's just for the air box. I don't think it includes the full kit, filter or brackets. The full kit is on there for the ep3 and is @ £389.00 might be worth giving them a call just in case , otherwise that is a bargain price if it is the full kit.

Yeah I been looking think you are right,,, if its to good to true and all that,, never mind keep looking,, may have to buy the ebay One

I would send a message with an offer because it was on eBay last week at £200.00 and nobody bid on it. You never know you might be able to get it cheaper. Good luck hope you get it. I'm going to buy one hopefully this week.

Back