• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

its not a type r. . . but i am a member lol

ok so this is my present car, its a 2002 peugeot 206 Gti.
i bought it standard 2 and a half years ago. since then i have lowered it 45mm all round on a full spax suspension kit including shockies, powdercoated the alloys anthracite, got the bumpstrips sprayed silver except the side ones (got them sprayed gloss black to go with the wing mirrors), black angel eye headlights, black LED rearlights, Custom full stainless steel twin exit exhaust including de-cat, samco induction kit, alpine touchscreen head-unit, fly component speakers, alpine 6x9s, pro plus sub. . . cant think of anythig else right now.

comments welcome . .

2189568405_c1003315b0.jpg

I used to love Peugeots, I had a 106 GTi, loved it.

That's the 147bhp version inst it??

Hard to get more power out of IIRC.

How come your on a Type R owners site then mate??

I used to love Peugeots, I had a 106 GTi, loved it.

That's the 147bhp version inst it??

Hard to get more power out of IIRC.

How come your on a Type R owners site then mate??

its my first car so wasnt planning on trying to get any more power out of it, but yeah it would be hard to get any more out considering its just a 2.0.

im on the forum because ive saw an ITR that im thinking of buying and this seemed a good place to get help and advice :)

An ex had a 206, pedals were a nightmare.

do you mean because they are too close together ? yeah that was a bit of a pain when i first got it but you get used to it. they also dont seem to be in the centre, they seem to be a bit to the right hand side lol.

I had a 205 and a 106 before I moved to the Japanese fold. Both were horrible (mainly because they were base models).

Sell the 206 and get the Teg, you won't regret it a bit.

Back