• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

It's on and it's great

NYA

:D Just a couple of pics from my phone of my Buddy Club Spec IV. Only had it on a couple of days and i love it allready, the noise is addictive :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Very nice.

Think i was one of the first civics to roll with this pipe on, (in the UK, i think!!) seems to be getting really popular now which is deserved, it's such a nice bit of kit. I do miss it on my new one but reading your sig. Prepare not to hear a trace of that exhaust when Gruppe M goes on :twisted:

It is however a blessing when you have to commute 80 miles a day. But you still have that mental sound when pushing on hard and the revs climb :D,

best of both worlds imho.

stick a manifold on it and it will be the best sound you can get from a civic

stick a manifold on it and it will be the best sound you can get from a civic

Looking into that at the moment, any ideas which is going to be the best to use, bear in mind i mite change over to a Hi_Flo Cat, just to save messing around with it at MOT time. Any help appreciated.:D

I am using the jackson header, I am quite happy with it, however the DC seems to be the better choice. toda is well respected and performs well, however it is the most expensive. I know you can add a race cat to the jackson, not sure about the DC, and I am certain you cannot add one to the Toda. (correct me if I am wrong).

On balance I would think the DC would be the one to go for as a balance between cost and performance. I am sure on the road there would be little to tell between that and the Toda.

Cheers G, will be looking soon, probably go for the DC, heard a lot of good things from mates about them.

I had one of the first Spev IV`s off Stevie at Unit 8 back in Jan 06,I couldn`t fault it in terms of build qaulity(and its was a very light system :) ).but what i didn`t like was the sound, it seemed to have a raspy/high pitch sound to it in Vtec :( (theres a vid of it somewhere Carl N77 made of it on my CTR).also after trying to adjust the backbox hanger many times,it just wouldn`t fit nice and flush to the bumper,it looked like it was hanging to low :(.so i sold mine and moved on to a Magnaflow system which has now been replaced by a DC sports system :cool:

Back