• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

i've been spoon sold!

Er yes.. I have recommended them enough.

They are pricey at the moment due to the exchange rate.

Can you go wrong with a spoon exhaust? NO.

right it boils down to this...

i will be eventually getting a manifold (dont know what brand) and have heard difficulty with a spoon cat-back with a DC sports mani in terms of fitment...

but if i were to get a DC sports cat-back and get the DC sports mani am i to believe it would fit all flush without problems?

i have no problems with noise levels cause i want it noisy but having heard from mouth of word the DC sports is quite, that dont appeal

tail pipes wise i think the DC sports looks better cause i think the spoon looks pants because of its pea shooter tailpipe

do you guys think £638 is worth it for a new spoon N1 and b-pipe???

or £495 for DC sports cat back is more value for money

or is that just stupid cash for the exhaust?

need help, gonna decide today

where is that £638 spoon quote from mate??

i want spoon system!!:twisted:

right it boils down to this...

i will be eventually getting a manifold (dont know what brand) and have heard difficulty with a spoon cat-back with a DC sports mani in terms of fitment...

but if i were to get a DC sports cat-back and get the DC sports mani am i to believe it would fit all flush without problems?

i have no problems with noise levels cause i want it noisy but having heard from mouth of word the DC sports is quite, that dont appeal

tail pipes wise i think the DC sports looks better cause i think the spoon looks pants because of its pea shooter tailpipe

And i thought my mate was fussy :lol:. I had know probs with the fitment when i mated my old dc mani with the spoon system (the mani will push the b pipe down a bit).

The spoon system is a bargin when you get them second hand and can be sold on for the same price you pay. Ask tom at tgm to get you a system new :cool:

It's all down to what you like but the only way i learned was youtube manily and meets;)

My verdit: SPOOOOON :p but thats my option

All do what most people do and buy and change :p

my £638 is brand new from CPL racing ive just ordered mine yesterday and waiting for the b-pipe to be sent to them (probably from japan).

Tom at TGM did quote me but it was more than the above £££ and he didnt have any in stock and couldnt tell me when he could get them in as he had problems with his suppliers

Ive gone for the spoon N1 system and i thank everyone for their input and advice!:D

Just wanna say thanks to Guy at CPL today for fitting my Spoon N1 cat-back system and removing my driveshaft heat shield (got rid of that dam noise)!
also the free CPL stickers!:D

you will be getting my business again no doubt (Induction Kit:twisted: )

cheers!

Chi.

Cosmic Chi

You wont regret the Spoon Ni and B pipe, the sound just get better and better each day. You will be looking for tunnels for 'testing'. Make sure you get some Spoon stickers too, it will add the o.1 bhp to the car.

Mind the old folks as you driving round town and blip the throttle when you driving past schools, the kids will go wild.

Ahhhh, the good old days;)

Enjoy, you'll love the exhaust and the music it makes!

Andy

I dont regret it one bit, but must say it aint that loud (for my ears):rolleyes:

wanna get the spoon and mugen emblem soon

I was Kelloggs sold on Saturday, mind you it was only to spend a fiver to get 10 L&B on debit card so I grabbed the Bran Flakes

Back