• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

ivtec on or off

The "i-VTEC" logo to the right of the speedo is on all the time unless you turn the VTEC indicator off in the menus.

When you go above 5,400 rpm a little red LED lights up underneath it to show you're "in VTEC."

Screen grab of a YouTube vid, car on Autobahn and in Kmh, before anyone starts....

qy2ymyhe.jpg

Thank you for this thread. Driving home last night i thought my instrument dash looked different, then i realised the vetec light wasn’t coming on, Then i convinced myself it didn’t have a light, and i kept going back and forth between, im sure it has one, to no it doesn’t. So I’d boot it, then im not sure if i felt the vtec kick in or not, am i imagining things etc. So i topped it up with oil this morning just to be sure, still not sure what’s what on the way to work.
Then found this thread, And just went outside to play with the settings, and sure enough it was turned off. Don’t know how it happened but it's all good again now.

Back