• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

jacko123s NHB CTR,**Bonnet on page 4**

Well that's what I thought and I got mixed reactions from it, but tbh it doesn't look as bad as you may think. The only reason I havent taken the plunge yet is what I said about the flag otherwise I would just fit the square plate on the front to even it up a bit.
Nice one mate, I will keep an eye out for them cheers :)

Haha I know what you mean, I've had a set of silvertecs sitting in my centre console for a week now lol

i dont think ive seen a EP3 CTR with a square plate on the front yet i need to see pics :lol: they suit pre facelifts though. There at the major shows & the quality is good :) ooo i need some silvertecs aswell!

not at first but after a while i could definatley notice. With the HKS out back sounds amazing just cant wait to decat!!

Right then some little updates...

I fitted the JMR battery tie (which is almost a colour match with the ITG!) & also put on the JDM wind deflectors which ive had since the first week i bought the car :lol:

Wind Deflectors

14102009307.jpg

14102009308.jpg

Engine bay shot with JMR battery tie

14102009306.jpg

14102009305.jpg

Two random ones from Japshow finale....

japshowlineup.jpg

04102009291.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice shots, JDM very nice! I still have yet to fit my battery tie :lol:
That Yaris looks quite cool

This is what i got upto over tha bank holiday weekend, went to glasgow to pick up the spoiler & fitted it yesterday :) was suprised how simple it was to fit! Some pics....

27122009018.jpg

28122009020.jpg

291220090252.jpg

28122009022.jpg

28122009021.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

that is awesome i love the HKS hi power looks so sexy on the angle exactly what im after NHB facelift with HKS exhaust good pictures. you dont happen to have a video recording of your exhaust do you ?

mate this is the zorst ive got, i love it!!

nice motor mate. wanted my exhaust on an angle like that but its slightly straighter. are the tanabe springs on?

thanks :) This is the HKS, the hangers are fitted onto like this from the factory, one of the reasons i bought it! Yeah the Tanabe springs are on just havent got a good side on shot
yet to show how much lower its gone, ill try & get one :)

Another update, Seibon Caron Bonnet fitted :) Im nearly there on how the car looks, just need genuine Mugen front grille & different set of alloys & im done :)
Pics....

nobonnet.jpg

carbonbonnet.jpg

Cheers
Jack

Back