• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jack's Cosmic Grey EP3 Premier Edition!

Sweet premier cosmic mate. Ive seen it about a few times. I have a cosmic myself not the premier ***. Any more plans for it? Who did you get to set up frsu if you dont mind me asking? Cheers.

I think its still too loud, plus im not a fan of how big the tail pipe is! Its a bit sewer-pipe ish to me!! Ahah Fujitsubo RM0-1A is best ive found so far!

Sweet premier cosmic mate. Ive seen it about a few times. I have a cosmic myself not the premier ***. Any more plans for it? Who did you get to set up frsu if you dont mind me asking? Cheers.

Really you've seen me about? Sweet, whereabouts you from?

Yeah it was DA Stewart in Moneydig, they have a brand new laser geometry machine, they set up rally cars and all! They know what theyre at!

Cheers mate hopefully get frsu done myself soon. Seen you about ballymoney a few times. I drive a cosmic with black wheels and jdm plates. Was it expensive?

Hmmm.... is JFZ the reg? Have you a build thread or anything? They charged me £50 for it, i see people saying they get charged an awful lot more than that!

Yes thats me. Thats pretty good thought it would be double that. I did a post ages ago when i first got car. Havent done much to it yet. Have a few ideas for it if i can get the pennies!

Yeap i know the car, seen it about too! Yeah, i was really happy with the price, couldn't complain! Awesome, have you many plans for her? Is there much done already?

At the minute its just lowered 30mm on springs and has dc sports backbox and cone filter. Looking at doing frsu. Then hopefully cat back, tegiwa induction and maybe reflash ecu. But for now gonna refurb alloys either black again or candy purple. And give it a good detail. Any future plan yourself?

At the minute its just lowered 30mm on springs and has dc sports backbox and cone filter. Looking at doing frsu. Then hopefully cat back, tegiwa induction and maybe reflash ecu. But for now gonna refurb alloys either black again or candy purple. And give it a good detail. Any future plan yourself?

Sweeet! Does the dc sports back box fit straight onto the standard b pipe? Yeah, trying to get somewhere that maps ecu's around here isn't easy! Id like a quiet-ish catback and to be honest I'm pretty happy with it!

Thanks Garry!

Yeah i think it fits onto b pipe ok. Yeah i know its not great over here for tuning. Thats why i was thinking reflash because its already set up you just have to plug it in. I would need a quiet b pipe because backbox is loud enough as it is lol.

sweet! yeah its rubbish! Yeap, the CPL Reflash! Theres a thread on here somewhere of a guy who go it done and writes a good review of it! Think it lowers vtec to 5200rpm as well! Yeah I'm after a quiet catback, just haven't decided yet....

Yeah its supposed to improve the car well. Theres plenty of options for cat backs which is good. And plenty of information and opinions on this forum with is good.

Okay Guys,

Gave it a good wash and wax and general clean. Took a wee snap for you all, hope you like! No real plans for it apart from keeping it mint and OEM.

7D7BB3D4-17A3-4E3B-B1B6-E80B369A06BF_zpshrntlani.jpg

Back