• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jack's Cosmic Grey EP3 Premier Edition!

So today it got a service.

In the form of:
Millers Nanodrive 5 litres
OEM Honda Oil Filter
Honda MTF 3 Transmission Fluid 2 litres
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs

All came through Tegiwa, many thanks for their good service

AE3FAEEA-015D-4F86-A136-56CA09276335_zpsnr2rbqyn.jpg

43536035-B03C-424E-8726-FF2A0CEB76B6_zpsbyf81z6x.jpg

Did it myself in the garage as per usual, that way i know what is in it, and that it actual went in!

That shall do her for another while!

Car looks great mate keep up the good work! what machine polisher do you use i'm looking into purchasing one soon and that spoiler really is the best :)

Bang tidy motor pal !
Im running an 06 Cosmic Premier with 69 on the clock.
I thought my car was a clean example, but I'd say you definately have the edge on mine !

I like the OEM look, but I think the rear spoiler sets the car off. It's good to read that your happy with the Tegiwa Cat Back. If I'm buying a Cat Back, it was the Tegiwa that would be my choice also. Listened to it on YouTube and it's exactly my look / sound.
Ive just ordered the Eibach Pro Kit from Funky Power. I wasn't keen on going the full 30mm drop, but your car suits it very well and it doesn't look too much. I've used Eibach several times in the past. They are worth the money just for the difference in ride quality alone !
Anyway, keep up the good work. Great to see well cared for examples !

Cheers

Bang tidy motor pal !
Im running an 06 Cosmic Premier with 69 on the clock.
I thought my car was a clean example, but I'd say you definately have the edge on mine !

I like the OEM look, but I think the rear spoiler sets the car off. It's good to read that your happy with the Tegiwa Cat Back. If I'm buying a Cat Back, it was the Tegiwa that would be my choice also. Listened to it on YouTube and it's exactly my look / sound.
Ive just ordered the Eibach Pro Kit from Funky Power. I wasn't keen on going the full 30mm drop, but your car suits it very well and it doesn't look too much. I've used Eibach several times in the past. They are worth the money just for the difference in ride quality alone !
Anyway, keep up the good work. Great to see well cared for examples !

Cheers
The 30mm drop really isnt that drastic at all the front is significantly lower than the back too i can still fit a hand inbetween the tyre and arch at the front

Originally, I wasn't intending on lowering the car at all.
I decided on the Pro Kit, just to improve the ride quality and a slight difference in ride height.
My street has a couple of speed bumps in it. I nearly tore the front Splitter off my old Blob Eye Sti when I put 30mm Tein springs on it.
I just can't be bothered with any problems. It's hard enough to get a trolley jack under the car.

Just out out of curiosity. What profile are your tires ?
Im running 45's. It might just be the picture, but yours look like 40's to me.

Cheers

I decided on the Pro Kit, just to improve the ride quality and a slight difference in ride height.
My street has a couple of speed bumps in it. I nearly tore the front Splitter off my old Blob Eye Sti when I put 30mm Tein springs on it.
I just can't be bothered with any problems. It's hard enough to get a trolley jack under the car.

Cheers

Yeh fair enough! i only have a problem with 1 speed bump at work which is about 8 inches high bumper cant even clear it!
My tyres are Toyo T1R 215 45 17

Fantastic work Jack! I like the OEM look with subtle & tasteful mods which is exactly what I'm going for....I've got a long way to go before it's anywhere near as tidy as yours though.

Guys,

Thanks for all the good comments! Glad some people appreciate her! In N.Ireland its rare to see a fairly standard and OEM car, and the most are thrashed and in really bad nick, nice to hear good comments!

Cheers

Eibachs are great! Post up a picture with yours when you get them fitted! Im running 45 profile tyres!

Great condition there mate, just brought my 06 cosmic grey premier edition too!

Pics and info soon to follow just sorting profile out and getting used to forums, not used to this game haha.

Cheers fellas!

I must update my thread every once in a while. Not much has changed though, just new rubber. Bridgestone Potenza RE050A.

Mint example indeed, Nice to see one from the area that twice as low at the rear compared to the front! Good review on the Tegiwa cat-back, Really selling it to me. I have recently got one too, Might have saw the previous owner (My mum) driving around Coleraine in it, 06 reg. Cosmic grey Premier.

Mint example indeed, Nice to see one from the area that twice as low at the rear compared to the front! Good review on the Tegiwa cat-back, Really selling it to me. I have recently got one too, Might have saw the previous owner (My mum) driving around Coleraine in it, 06 reg. Cosmic grey Premier.

Hey man, Cool! SD06 Reg?

Well not much has changed.

A full set of Bridgestone Potenza RE050A fitted and thats about all! As always, trying to keep it as clean as possible.

75F2E226-5794-4E61-A7AC-51141F0656A1_zps6m4gkvz7.jpg

Back