• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

James@Touge's Milano EP3

That's the thing. Most of them which are already imported, are either overpriced/too modded for my liking/really high miles.

Giving thousands of pounds to someone, in a different country, and letting them buy you a car that you've never seen in person, or never driven, is quite daunting.Although, having the advantage of someone trustworthy over there, eases my mind.

+1.... Whilst the majority are tidy, they fall in to one of the three/four categories you've mentioned - which is deterring, particularly if you have your own ideas for the car; as one normally would when you buy one of these type of cars.

You'll be suprised at what people classify as mint these days too.. Especially when you then see the motor in person afterwards :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
looking goo fella. I like it, not as 'street racer' as I expected seeing as you have access to many a mod.

looking goo fella. I like it, not as 'street racer' as I expected seeing as you have access to many a mod.

Indeed. :)

I don't like it too "in your face omgz I've been modded". Honda did a decent job of designing this car, so I just add the little improvements according to my taste, rather than going crazy and slapping a load of shiz on it.

Great spec James, some proper parts on there!

Oh and as for the S15, wicked cars. I'm tempted when I come to look at quick cars again, but then the PS13 silvia with the right kit and wheels on looks sick as well :lol: That's if I can't find my perfect 86, which is nigh on impossible!

Oh and as for the S15, wicked cars. I'm tempted when I come to look at quick cars again, but then the PS13 silvia with the right kit and wheels on looks sick as well :lol: That's if I can't find my perfect 86, which is nigh on impossible!

Awesome: dumped, sitting on deep-dish SSR Reverse Mesh.. I would.. :cool:

PS13 is old skool drift, and so rare. Love them! And as for the Hatchiroku - no words needed. Simply awesome. I would LOVE one, but just wish I could justify spending that sort of cash on a 23 year old car.

I sincerely hope you don't :( lol

Course not mate, am only kidding. :)

Awesome: dumped, sitting on deep-dish SSR Reverse Mesh.. I would.. :cool:

And as for the Hatchiroku - no words needed. Simply awesome. I would LOVE one, but just wish I could justify spending that sort of cash on a 23 year old car.

I missed out by 12 hrs on a perfect one last year. 20V 4AG (ITB's nom nom nom), Work Meister S1 etc..

u_netu-img600x450-12496376419lxzw87.jpg

u_netu-img600x450-1249637641wzlvm37.jpg

u_netu-img600x450-1249637641r4a6sd7.jpg

627568e.jpg

Was gutted that it was bought up before we could get the money sent :(

Very nice car James. Can i ask how you found the js roll centre adjusters? I have them fitted but within under a year both boots split and the cir-clips that where supplied with the kit i had to throw away as they where so soft. I didnt get them from yourselves but i just have not found anyone else with them fitted to compare my findings.

Si

Very nice car James. Can i ask how you found the js roll centre adjusters? I have them fitted but within under a year both boots split and the cir-clips that where supplied with the kit i had to throw away as they where so soft. I didnt get them from yourselves but i just have not found anyone else with them fitted to compare my findings.

Si

Hi mate,

Everything is fine so far with them....will keep you updated if anything happens!

Thanks for the response James. Out of interest can you source the Js racing inverted tie rod ends for an EP3 and if so what kinda money are we talking? I have the roll centre correctors and Js steering arms but just cant seem to source the inverted ends from Js.

Pm if you like.

Si

Last edited by a moderator:
Back