• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JamesT's Premier EP3...

Yeah.. already loosened the old one to avoid fail on the day it arrives.. just waiting for it. I will book Keevil, if I get this sorted.

I will book Keevil, if I get this sorted.

bullshit-button.jpg

Nah was only me and Rob R in his 182.

Was awesome, bags of grip despite the weather!

Deffo tested the size of our balls throwing it into the fast corner in the pouring rain with standing water, about 90mph was my limit.

Civic held it's own though.

Clio in the twisties? HA - myth.

OK so new wheels & nuts are here & fitted -

20120424_153721.jpg

20120424_160920.jpg

20120424_160910.jpg

20120424_161021.jpg

And here's the state of my discs after yesterdays trackday!

20120424_155715.jpg

Frenchie couldn't keep up in the bends then? And to think, you were thinking of getting one...

No mate. Might have been different with the same driver in both cars though. They are good cars for the money, but not as good as an EP3.

I was pushing a KTM Crossbow round the track at one point, oh the joys of FWD in the rain :)

I want a spoiler to add to the look. BUT trackdays are more important to me now, so brakes are a must.

One of my most favourite Civics on here... wheels do so much for the overall appearance, and I've never been a fan of time-attack lipped wheels or black on black.. but those just look sick.

I'm hearing ya on the brakes king. Makes sense. Get the Mooghen.. want me to get you one.. Cheap?

Or Seibon? TBF Seibon is nice if you're not bothered about whoring ethics and roulette fitment. I had 3 lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back