• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Janspeed Exhaust.

Anyone have one on their car. Ive got a friend that works for them and im coming around to the idea of a custom cat back system. Just wanted some reviews maybe?! ;)

They used to be a pretty good system 10 years ago, i used to have one on my Nova GTE. I think they have lost there way these days though.

I know a lot of people aren't so keen and I've heard lots of stories about issues with them but a few of my mates have had them. One had a back box on his Audi Coupe. Another has had one on his old Saxo and on his Toyota Glanza and they've been fine so far!

I was tempted to get a cat back from them for my DC5 but decided to go with an established brand and got a bargain second hand RM01A in the end.

They're based just up the road from me actually

But they make them out of Stainless Steel, and it would definately be cheaper for me to get a system from there. Im sure they have done one for a civic EP3, just have to find someone with one!

Back