• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jdm ep3

Hi all new on this forum so thought i'd post some pics of my motor. got it about a year ago now added some li'l touches wont bother listing it all the now but can if anyones interested. hope you guys like an looking forward to being a help on here if possible lol

303.jpg

301.jpg

406.jpg

408.jpg

cheers for the comments guys:D the exhaust is a fujitsubo RM01A came over with it on:D bit of a bonus. side repeaters were just on for sva test got its first mot end of jan so hope they dont pick up on it or will have to rig up some wing mirrors with the repeater on them hope it'l be ok though

Same exhaust as me :D

Where abouts in Scotland are you mate? I know someone with the same car who no doubt hopes you live far away :lol:

hope so mate :D not seen any close to me near dundee but know a few kick about aberdeen way, where abouts you from??

hehe that'l be far enough to keep it rare down my way, been up aberdeen for a cruze about a few times as mates bro lives up there

Back